The TECField team developed, in partnership with the Science Office team, a new data visualization and computer graphics project for the European Space Agency (ESA), within the Rosetta mission.
You can experience the project in this link.
Note from TECField’s co-founder, João Martinho Moura, here, about the “View Rosetta’s Comet” project.
For general inquiries please contact Ana Correia (ana [a] tecfield.com)
Experience the visualization online at:
View Rosetta’s Comet has been developed by The Science Office and TECField for the ESA Directorate of Science and Robotic Exploration.
- Cees Walen – EJR
- Karen O’Flaherty – EJR
- Mariana Barrosa – SO
- Luis Calçada – SO
- Pedro Russo – SO
- Oliver Jennrich (Scientist, development, ESA)
- João Martinho Moura (Lead development, interface design, TECField / engageLab University of Minho)
- Ana Correia (Coordination, interface test, TECField)
- José Carlos Silva (Quality software analyses, TECField)
- Jorge Sá (Software test, TECField)
- Three.js (Ricardo Cabello, et al)
- JQuery (John Resig, et al)
- soundJS (Gskinner, et al)
- tween.js (Soledad Penadés, et. al)
Malmer Comet model:
- Mattias Malmer
This interactive 3D visualization is supported only by WebGL compatible browsers and graphics cards. Further information is available here: http://get.webgl.org